Here are just a few family friendly events for Friday Dec 4th and Saturday Dec 5th.
Friday Dec 4th
- South Lake Tahoe Community Tree and Menorah Lighting from 5 to 7pm. This is hosted by the Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority at the Visitors Center, 3066 Lake Tahoe Blvd. The event will feature appearances by Santa and Mrs. Clause along with their elves. Fee sleigh rides courtesy of Borges Sleigh Rides. Complementary refreshments and will be provided. Please bring canned food or a toy to benefit Christmas Cheer. For more info call Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority at 530-544-5050.
- Tahoe Art League Holiday Boutique from 5-7:30 pm. This is located next to the Community Tree and Menorah Lighting. Come in for hot cider and see the unique Holiday gifts made by local artist.
Saturday Dec 5th
- Huge Estate Sale from 8:30-4:00. 816 Hazel Drive in South Lake Tahoe.
- Tahoe Figure Skating Club’s Christmas on Ice at the South Lake Tahoe Ice Arena from 5-6pm. Local figure skaters perform to holiday music. The Lake Tahoe Elementary Choir will perform. Call 530-416-2324 for more information.
- Breakfast with Santa from 9-11am at the Kahle Community Center located at 236 Kingsbury Grade in Stateline. The pancake breakfast will be prepared and served ty firefighters from the Tahoe Douglas Fire District. Tickets are $2 and pre-registration is recommended. Call the community center for more information 775-586-7271.
- The South Lake Tahoe Branch Library is seeking volunteers of all ages to help make wreaths and tree ornaments for assisted care patients at Barton Hospital form 10 to noon. 1000 Rufus Allen Blvd. Enjoy Christmas music and refreshments. Call Jan at the library for more information 530-573-3185
- Chamber mixer with Santa from 2-5pm. Located at 4000 Lake Tahoe Blvd #29. Santa will be on-hand for free photos with children. For more information call 530-542-5060.
Hope you have a good weekend…..